Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Harmony

I am happy. Harmoniously, wholly, happy. I am so grateful for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. I am healthy in mind, body, spirit. I am in love with my soul mate who elevates my consciousness and redefines caring and cherishment each day we are together. Together we have built a home that revitalizes and comforts my spirit. We have a family who supports, loves, and raises us up. I have a group of friends who tickle my soul once a week at our girls’ night gatherings. To top this off, I have the extraordinary fortune of calling the opening of children eyes to their own potential and beauty my vocation.
These are just the blessings that my finite mind is able to conjure and catalog at this moment. The multitudes of unseen events that have conspired throughout the ages to create my reality are beyond my ability to perceive or appreciate. I am humbled by life’s beauty. I’m not sure what I have done to deserve any of these blessings, but I am as grateful as humanely possible. I am happy and hopeful. I am ready to embrace whatever adventures and lessons await me tomorrow with open arms.

No comments: